Saturday 3 September 2011

Karma...

Well, it turns out there are punishments awaiting those who mock bogans... For beyond uncomfortable yoga class experiences, the bogans have other magicks... Specifically, right after posting yesterday's blog, I started to break out into an unsightly mega-rash all over my arms.

I won't describe further (in case someone out there is trying to eat lunch) suffice it to say, I will never, ever, ever make fun of bogans again.

Meanwhile, I'm not sure what horrible punishment is awaiting Phil, for while he did not spread his mockery into cyberspace, he did invent a hilarious and very catchy little ditty titled Bogans should wear Trojans'...

Anyway, my point is I'M REALLY SORRY.... Can I have my arms back now, please??

---

On a slightly more boring factual note, neither Phil nor I have access to our phones at all, so the only way to reach us is via email. We had planned on getting new SIM cards but we've grown addicted to the peace that comes with not hearing the phones ring or beep at all... We are on email every couple of days, if not every day though and really love hearing from everyone.

Finally, a big happy birthday to Rach!! Hope you had an awesome day - we're thinking of you!


- Posted using twine, two cans and a Swiss army knife

1 comment:

  1. Well maybe next time you won't be so quick to make any rash judgments about the people around you.


    Thank you, thank you.
    I'll be here all week.

    ReplyDelete